NEW 24 lectures by Dr Kenneth L. Gentry, ThD! Buy or Rent Individual Episodes or All!
• Over eleven hours of instruction.
• Each lecture is around 30 minutes.
• Perfect for small group Bible studies or a Sunday school program.
Revelation is a difficult book that has confounded the best minds of the church and been abused by the most naive populists throughout Christian history. It is so difficult that it even John himself was perplexed, as we see in Revelation 17:6-7.
In Revelation we meet bizarre creatures such as fire-breathing horses with locust tails, a seven-headed beast, a woman standing on the moon, and more. What does all of it mean? How can we understand Revelation’s dramatic narrative? When did John expect these things to transpire?
In these twenty-four careful, down-to-earth lectures is provided a basic introduction to and survey of the entire Book of Revelation. The viewer will receive important interpretive tools for understanding the dramatic flow and bewildering imagery of Revelation. And with those tools in hand we will work our way through the book from beginning to end — in short, clear, insightful, and compelling lectures.
* This item is off-site at Vimeo!
Visit here to purchase: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/revelation
1. Author, Date, Progress (34:16)
2. Jewish Character; Symbolic Nature (24:37)
3. Timing and Themes (32:12)
4. John’s Opening (29:21)
5. Jesus Appears to John (29:41)
6. God’s Throne Room (27:22)
7. The First Five Seals (27:20)
8. The Sixth Seal & Interlude (31:45)
9. The First Five Trumpets (32:04)
10. The Sixth Trumpet (30:49
11. Mighty Angel & Commission (26:42)
12. Temple & Two Witnesses (1) (32:01)
13. Two Witnesses (2) & Seventh Trumpet (25:54)
14. The Woman, Dragon, & Heavenly War (28:38)
15. The First Beast (32:20)
16. The Second Beast (31:45)
17. The 144,000 (32:17)
18. The First Bowls (24:17)
19. The Sixth & Seventh Bowls (24:07)
20. Introducing the Harlot (31:49)
21. The Harlot Discussed (28:28)
22. The Lament Over Babylon (24:06)
23. Marriage Supper; Millennium; Final Judgment (29:14)
24. New Creation & New Jerusalem (26:02)